Born in Iraq. In 1998 he finished his Bachelor of Arts, Painting; University of Baghdad (Academy of Fine Arts) Baghdad, Iraq. In 2001 Master in Painting; College of Fine Arts; Baghdad, Iraq.
He was working of methods of setting folk culture in modern formation drawing, painting in Arab homeland.
Resarch of the painting of the artist Kathum Haider before and after the illness and folk culture in Iraqi arts.
- Lecturer; Iraqi Cultural Center; Washington DC, USA
- Lecturer; University of Baghdad, College of Fine Art
- Lecturer; University of Baghdad, Architecture Engineering
- Society of Iraqi Plastic Artists
- Al-Mustenserria Italia Society
- Iraqi Artists Syndicate
- International Association of Art
Bio taken from: