Ahmed Nsayef was born in Baghdad, 1967.
Member of Iraqi Plastic Artist Society and Iraqi Artist Union. Full time artist.
The Most Important Exhibitions:
- College of Fine Arts / Baghdad / 1992,
- Inana Art Gallery / Baghdad / 1995,
- Plastic Artists League Jordanian Gallery / Baghdad / 1995.
- Dijla Art Gallery / Baghdad / 2001.
- Ministry of Culture Gallery / Kurdistan / 2003.
- Dar Al-Mada Culture and Arts Gallery / Damascus / 2003.
- M Gallery / Paris / 2003.
- City Gallery / South Caroline / USA.
- Al-Duroubi Art Gallery / Baghdad / 2005.
- Most of galleries activities / Dijla / Inana / Ather / Al-Mizan / Aked / Hiwar / Al-Inaa from 1993 to 2005.
- Most of Plastic Arts Office activities from 1991 to 2005.
Rewards and Certificates of Appreciation:
• First prize / First Iraqi Cultural Meeting / Baghdad / 2005.
• Certificate of appreciation / Third Baghdad World Festival / Baghdad / 2002. Certificate of appreciation / in the name of Artist Jemeel Hammoudi / 2000.